- Global Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality Market in Healthcare: 2019-2024 - Focus on Surgical Training, Rehabilitation, and Pain Management - Yahoo Finance
- Startup GenomeSmart to Address Lack of Genetic Testing Knowledge With Digital Solution - GenomeWeb
- Intraoperative Imaging Market Research Reports, Business 2019 With GE Healthcare, Medtronic, Samsung NeuroLogica, Philips, Toshiba, Brainlab, Siemens Healthineers, Mindray, IMRIS, Ziehm Imaging, Deerfield Imaging, SHIMADZU CORPORATION - StockNewsMagazine
- S|W: The SaaS Weekly – How to understand and reduce SaaS churn - BetaKit
- Empowerment Is the Cornerstone of the New Social Contract for Retirement - Yahoo Finance
Archives by date
You are browsing the site archives by date.
December 16, 2013
Monthly analyses on the impact of the introduction of activity-based funding (ABF) on health services in BC.
November 19, 2013
Using Patient-Reported Outcomes to Value Elective Surgery: Experience from the Field: Attend the seminar in person or online on Nov. 22nd at noon (Calgary time).
November 18, 2013
British Columbia’s pay-for-performance experiment: Part of the solution to reduce emergency department crowding?
October 31, 2013
The October 2013 Data Bulletin examines the effect of the introduction of activity-based funding in BC on hospital quality, as measured by nursing-sensitive adverse events.
Subscribe to our monthly Data Bulletins to follow our ongoing investigation of the effects of the introduction of activity-based funding in BC.
October 25, 2013
The IIR Healthcare Conference Series is hosting an activity based funding conference in Toronto on Jan. 29-30, 2014. Jason Sutherland will be speaking.
October 23, 2013
Trafford Crump and Erik Hellsten have published an op-ed in the Globe & Mail that argues that waits for long-term care beds in Alberta should improve, given the implementation of a new patient/care-based funding model.
October 15, 2013
The October 2013 issue of Health Care Funding News explores pay-for-performance funding policies and considers the implications of using patient-reported outcomes as quality measures in pay-for-performance initiatives.
Subscribe to Health Care Funding News to enhance your understanding and stay current on health care funding in Canada.
October 9, 2013
In September 2013 we released a report called “The Alberta Health Services Patient/Care-Based Funding Model for Long Term Care: A Review and Analysis.” This report evaluates long-term care funding in Alberta. Creating an environment that provides cost-efficient, accessible and high quality LTC is a key objective for Alberta Health Services (AHS). Read more
September 27, 2013
Listen to Jason Sutherland speak about hospital funding models in the IHSPR Policy Rounds webinar on Oct. 7 at 9:00am PST.