- Woodford biotech stakes first off block in asset sale -source | canada.com - Canada.com
- Intraoperative Imaging Market : Type, Business Research With GE Healthcare, Medtronic, Samsung NeuroLogica, Philips, Toshiba, Brainlab, Siemens Healthineers, Mindray, IMRIS, Ziehm Imaging, Deerfield Imaging, SHIMADZU CORPORATION - Rise Media
- Joe Fresh baby sun hats recalled over fears of potential choking hazard - CityNews Vancouver
- Summit Highlighted Potential of SMT-571 to Combat the Rising Global Health Threat of Gonorrhoea at STI & HIV World Congress - GlobeNewswire
- Facebook's only Canadian Libra partner talks global regulation concerns, plans to shape the cryptocurrency - The Logic
Archives by date
You are browsing the site archives by date.
December 16, 2013
Monthly analyses on the impact of the introduction of activity-based funding (ABF) on health services in BC.
November 19, 2013
Using Patient-Reported Outcomes to Value Elective Surgery: Experience from the Field: Attend the seminar in person or online on Nov. 22nd at noon (Calgary time).
November 18, 2013
British Columbia’s pay-for-performance experiment: Part of the solution to reduce emergency department crowding?
October 31, 2013
The October 2013 Data Bulletin examines the effect of the introduction of activity-based funding in BC on hospital quality, as measured by nursing-sensitive adverse events.
Subscribe to our monthly Data Bulletins to follow our ongoing investigation of the effects of the introduction of activity-based funding in BC.
October 25, 2013
The IIR Healthcare Conference Series is hosting an activity based funding conference in Toronto on Jan. 29-30, 2014. Jason Sutherland will be speaking.
October 23, 2013
Trafford Crump and Erik Hellsten have published an op-ed in the Globe & Mail that argues that waits for long-term care beds in Alberta should improve, given the implementation of a new patient/care-based funding model.
October 15, 2013
The October 2013 issue of Health Care Funding News explores pay-for-performance funding policies and considers the implications of using patient-reported outcomes as quality measures in pay-for-performance initiatives.
Subscribe to Health Care Funding News to enhance your understanding and stay current on health care funding in Canada.
October 9, 2013
In September 2013 we released a report called “The Alberta Health Services Patient/Care-Based Funding Model for Long Term Care: A Review and Analysis.” This report evaluates long-term care funding in Alberta. Creating an environment that provides cost-efficient, accessible and high quality LTC is a key objective for Alberta Health Services (AHS). Read more
September 27, 2013
Listen to Jason Sutherland speak about hospital funding models in the IHSPR Policy Rounds webinar on Oct. 7 at 9:00am PST.