- Lobby Wrap: Fewest number of new registrations since mid-March - iPolitics.ca
- Don't Miss Out on Amazon's Massive Healthcare Opportunity With the Coronavirus Pandemic - Nasdaq
- COVID-19 Investing: 2 Healthcare Stocks to Hold for Decades - The Motley Fool Canada
- Global Digital Health Market was Valued at USD 111.4 billion in 2019 and is Expected to Reach USD 510.4 billion by 2025, Observing a CAGR of 29.0% during 20202025: VynZ Research - Financialbuzz.com
- No More Walking For Medicine: Engineering Graduate Helps 35 Villages Access Healthcare! - The Better India
Archives by date
You are browsing the site archives by date.
March 25, 2014
Dr. Sutherland’s presentation on patient reported outcomes on elective surgery will be followed by a Patient Discussant.
March 1, 2014
On February 25th the healthcare funding team attended the 26th annual Centre for Health Services and Policy Research (CHSPR) health policy conference held in Vancouver, BC. This year’s conference, titled “Performance Anxiety,” focused on the measurement of healthcare system performance; what is being done, how, and the impact of performance measurement on healthcare system change. Read more
January 7, 2014
Report finds major flaws in new long-term care funding formula: System remains inefficient, vulnerable to fraud