- Untapped Business Credit + Banks’ Cash Pile Trigger Spending Hope - pymnts.com
- Levitee Labs Appoints NIH Physician-Scientist Dr. Fady Hannah-Shmouni as Chief Medical and Scientific Officer - Stockhouse
- global market for non-invasive liquid biopsy is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 20.38% over the forecast period 2021-2031 - Yahoo Finance
- Today’s coronavirus news: U.S. plans to require COVID-19 shots for foreign travellers; Ford government announces funding for added ventilation to classrooms; Ontario to open drive test centres to clea - Toronto Star
- Ontario’s investment in improving school air quality provides benefits beyond pandemic, experts say - Global News
Archives by date
You are browsing the site archives by date.
July 27, 2017
July 21, 2017
New research is constantly changing the landscape of healthcare funding and it can be challenging to keep up. Here are a few recent articles that we found interesting and think that you may as well.
Sommers BD, Naylor CD. Medicaid Block Grants and Federalism: Lessons From Canada. Jama. 2017 Apr 25;317(16):1619-20.
Sutherland JM, Liu G, Crump RT, Law M. Paying for volume: British Columbia’s experiment with funding hospitals based on activity. Health Policy. 2016 Nov 30;120(11):1322-8.
Jacobs J, Daniel I, Baker G, Brown A, Wodchis W. Bundling Care and Payment: Evidence From Early Adopters. 2015.
Edwards PK, Mears SC, Barnes CL. BPCI: Everyone Wins, Including the Patient. J Arthroplasty. 2017;32(6):1728–31.
Mohnen SM, Molema CC, Steenbeek W, van den Berg MJ, de Bruin SR, Baan CA, et al. Cost Variation in Diabetes Care across Dutch Care Groups? Health Serv Res. 2017 Feb 1;52(1):93–112.