- Cover Story: A modern day gold rush - The Edge Markets MY
- At Diaspora Summit, Adewale Solicits Functional Health Services in Nigeria - THISDAY Newspapers
- Successes and scientific excellence highlighted at the National Research Council of Canada's Outstanding Achievement Awards ceremony - Mirage News
- World Market for Precision Cancer Diagnostic Tests, 2018-2023 - PRNewswire
- Tigera raises $30M Series B for its Kubernetes security and compliance platform - TechCrunch
Archives by date
You are browsing the site archives by date.
July 27, 2017
July 21, 2017
New research is constantly changing the landscape of healthcare funding and it can be challenging to keep up. Here are a few recent articles that we found interesting and think that you may as well.
Sommers BD, Naylor CD. Medicaid Block Grants and Federalism: Lessons From Canada. Jama. 2017 Apr 25;317(16):1619-20.
Sutherland JM, Liu G, Crump RT, Law M. Paying for volume: British Columbia’s experiment with funding hospitals based on activity. Health Policy. 2016 Nov 30;120(11):1322-8.
Jacobs J, Daniel I, Baker G, Brown A, Wodchis W. Bundling Care and Payment: Evidence From Early Adopters. 2015.
Edwards PK, Mears SC, Barnes CL. BPCI: Everyone Wins, Including the Patient. J Arthroplasty. 2017;32(6):1728–31.
Mohnen SM, Molema CC, Steenbeek W, van den Berg MJ, de Bruin SR, Baan CA, et al. Cost Variation in Diabetes Care across Dutch Care Groups? Health Serv Res. 2017 Feb 1;52(1):93–112.