- TELUS is giving an unprecedented $120 million to help vulnerable youth reach their full potential
- Windsor-Essex risks losing 394 hospital staff, 81 more beds under Ford government: CUPE
- Baycrest 100th Anniversary Gala Raises Record $10 Million+ for New Kimel Family Centre for Brain Health and Wellness
- Government of Canada Announces Funding for Black Mental Health
- Take #30MinutesThatMatter to shape the future of cancer care
Archives by date
You are browsing the site archives by date.
July 27, 2017
July 21, 2017
New research is constantly changing the landscape of healthcare funding and it can be challenging to keep up. Here are a few recent articles that we found interesting and think that you may as well.
Sommers BD, Naylor CD. Medicaid Block Grants and Federalism: Lessons From Canada. Jama. 2017 Apr 25;317(16):1619-20.
Sutherland JM, Liu G, Crump RT, Law M. Paying for volume: British Columbia’s experiment with funding hospitals based on activity. Health Policy. 2016 Nov 30;120(11):1322-8.
Jacobs J, Daniel I, Baker G, Brown A, Wodchis W. Bundling Care and Payment: Evidence From Early Adopters. 2015.
Edwards PK, Mears SC, Barnes CL. BPCI: Everyone Wins, Including the Patient. J Arthroplasty. 2017;32(6):1728–31.
Mohnen SM, Molema CC, Steenbeek W, van den Berg MJ, de Bruin SR, Baan CA, et al. Cost Variation in Diabetes Care across Dutch Care Groups? Health Serv Res. 2017 Feb 1;52(1):93–112.