- CMA president on Canada's health-care crisis - CTV News
- National Chief says Canada 40 years from change after Calls to Action by the Truth and Reconciliation Commission: Take a virtual walk of reflection - The Pointer
- Training Caring Professionals - Psychology Today
- Sex Differences Seen in Inflammatory Arthritis Healthcare Use - Medscape
- No single fix for anti-Indigenous racism in Canada’s health care system: doctor - Global News
Archives by date
You are browsing the site archives by date.
October 31, 2013
The October 2013 Data Bulletin examines the effect of the introduction of activity-based funding in BC on hospital quality, as measured by nursing-sensitive adverse events.
Subscribe to our monthly Data Bulletins to follow our ongoing investigation of the effects of the introduction of activity-based funding in BC.
October 25, 2013
The IIR Healthcare Conference Series is hosting an activity based funding conference in Toronto on Jan. 29-30, 2014. Jason Sutherland will be speaking.
October 23, 2013
Trafford Crump and Erik Hellsten have published an op-ed in the Globe & Mail that argues that waits for long-term care beds in Alberta should improve, given the implementation of a new patient/care-based funding model.
October 15, 2013
The October 2013 issue of Health Care Funding News explores pay-for-performance funding policies and considers the implications of using patient-reported outcomes as quality measures in pay-for-performance initiatives.
Subscribe to Health Care Funding News to enhance your understanding and stay current on health care funding in Canada.
October 9, 2013
In September 2013 we released a report called “The Alberta Health Services Patient/Care-Based Funding Model for Long Term Care: A Review and Analysis.” This report evaluates long-term care funding in Alberta. Creating an environment that provides cost-efficient, accessible and high quality LTC is a key objective for Alberta Health Services (AHS). Read more