- Valley of the Birdtail: How racism changed the experiences of two communities separated by a valley - The Medium - The Medium
- World Spine Care Canada and Pimicikamak Okimawin announce a new collaborative project to improve access to - EIN News
- Insurance Business Canada Awards winners: "Without them, we wouldn't exist" | Insurance Business Canada - Insurance Business
- New virtual care fees come into effect today in Ontario. Over 12K people signed a petition to reverse it - CTV News Toronto
- Patients may be at higher risk of overdose when opioid therapy for pain is discontinued - EurekAlert
Archives by date
You are browsing the site archives by date.
March 25, 2014
Dr. Sutherland’s presentation on patient reported outcomes on elective surgery will be followed by a Patient Discussant.
March 1, 2014
On February 25th the healthcare funding team attended the 26th annual Centre for Health Services and Policy Research (CHSPR) health policy conference held in Vancouver, BC. This year’s conference, titled “Performance Anxiety,” focused on the measurement of healthcare system performance; what is being done, how, and the impact of performance measurement on healthcare system change. Read more
January 7, 2014
Report finds major flaws in new long-term care funding formula: System remains inefficient, vulnerable to fraud