The Health Care Funding team will be giving two presentations at the Canadian Association for Health Services and Policy Research conference in Vancouver in May. The first examines methods for analyzing costs of care and the second the effect of ABF in BC.
- Ottawa to redirect $10.5 billion in savings into healthcare, housing - Saltwire
- Researchers awarded $4 million in federal health funding | Queen's Gazette - Queen's University
- Ford, Trudeau sign $3.1B health-care funding deal that will see Ontario hire more health workers - CBC.ca
- Cutting Wait Times, Delivering Better Health Care in Ontario | Ontario Newsroom - Government of Ontario News
- Ottawa ‘not looking for placebo policy’ to fix health care, minister says - Global News