- Superfood Company LiveKuna Secures Series A Funding To Expand North American Footprint And Fuel Product Innovation - Yahoo Finance
- Boys 10 times more likely to get HPV vaccine in provinces where programs are publicly funded - Newswise
- India: IFC mulls $52.5m funding in PE-backed Zenex Animal Health - DealStreetAsia
- Autistic people need a greater say in where NZ's autism research funding is spent – here’s a way forward - The Conversation AU
- Huge investment in Mississauga hospital expansion bitter-sweet for Brampton - The Pointer
Archives by date
You are browsing the site archives by date.
July 27, 2017
July 21, 2017
New research is constantly changing the landscape of healthcare funding and it can be challenging to keep up. Here are a few recent articles that we found interesting and think that you may as well.
Sommers BD, Naylor CD. Medicaid Block Grants and Federalism: Lessons From Canada. Jama. 2017 Apr 25;317(16):1619-20.
Sutherland JM, Liu G, Crump RT, Law M. Paying for volume: British Columbia’s experiment with funding hospitals based on activity. Health Policy. 2016 Nov 30;120(11):1322-8.
Jacobs J, Daniel I, Baker G, Brown A, Wodchis W. Bundling Care and Payment: Evidence From Early Adopters. 2015.
Edwards PK, Mears SC, Barnes CL. BPCI: Everyone Wins, Including the Patient. J Arthroplasty. 2017;32(6):1728–31.
Mohnen SM, Molema CC, Steenbeek W, van den Berg MJ, de Bruin SR, Baan CA, et al. Cost Variation in Diabetes Care across Dutch Care Groups? Health Serv Res. 2017 Feb 1;52(1):93–112.