- HIV Hepatitis Market Size, Share, Demand and Global Growth Analysis Siemens Healthcare Private Limited, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Beckman Coulter, Inc., Abbott - 3rd Watch News
- Modernized Contaminated Sites Regime Coming To British Columbia - Environment - Canada - Mondaq News Alerts
- Kelli Stajduhar and Tanya Sanders: COVID-19 shows support for home care long overdue - The Province
- U.S. House approves $1.5 trillion infrastructure bill but outlook uncertain - Canada.com
- The latest on the coronavirus outbreak for July 1 - CBC.ca
Archives by date
You are browsing the site archives by date.
July 21, 2017
New research is constantly changing the landscape of healthcare funding and it can be challenging to keep up. Here are a few recent articles that we found interesting and think that you may as well.
Sommers BD, Naylor CD. Medicaid Block Grants and Federalism: Lessons From Canada. Jama. 2017 Apr 25;317(16):1619-20.
Sutherland JM, Liu G, Crump RT, Law M. Paying for volume: British Columbia’s experiment with funding hospitals based on activity. Health Policy. 2016 Nov 30;120(11):1322-8.
Jacobs J, Daniel I, Baker G, Brown A, Wodchis W. Bundling Care and Payment: Evidence From Early Adopters. 2015.
Edwards PK, Mears SC, Barnes CL. BPCI: Everyone Wins, Including the Patient. J Arthroplasty. 2017;32(6):1728–31.
Mohnen SM, Molema CC, Steenbeek W, van den Berg MJ, de Bruin SR, Baan CA, et al. Cost Variation in Diabetes Care across Dutch Care Groups? Health Serv Res. 2017 Feb 1;52(1):93–112.