- Eleven workers rescued from China mine after being trapped for two weeks - Yahoo News Canada
- Police break up three large gatherings in Montreal's Outremont area in under 24 hours - Yahoo News Canada
- Canada is on the hunt for coronavirus variants — but may not be able to keep up with outbreaks - CBC.ca
- Stevenson Memorial shares redevelopment plans with Mono - Toronto Star
- COVID-19 - Pharmascience proud to partner with the Montreal Heart Institute on COLCORONA study - Canada NewsWire
Archives by date
You are browsing the site archives by date.
July 21, 2017
New research is constantly changing the landscape of healthcare funding and it can be challenging to keep up. Here are a few recent articles that we found interesting and think that you may as well.
Sommers BD, Naylor CD. Medicaid Block Grants and Federalism: Lessons From Canada. Jama. 2017 Apr 25;317(16):1619-20.
Sutherland JM, Liu G, Crump RT, Law M. Paying for volume: British Columbia’s experiment with funding hospitals based on activity. Health Policy. 2016 Nov 30;120(11):1322-8.
Jacobs J, Daniel I, Baker G, Brown A, Wodchis W. Bundling Care and Payment: Evidence From Early Adopters. 2015.
Edwards PK, Mears SC, Barnes CL. BPCI: Everyone Wins, Including the Patient. J Arthroplasty. 2017;32(6):1728–31.
Mohnen SM, Molema CC, Steenbeek W, van den Berg MJ, de Bruin SR, Baan CA, et al. Cost Variation in Diabetes Care across Dutch Care Groups? Health Serv Res. 2017 Feb 1;52(1):93–112.